Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Denver Broncos Fire Mike Shannahan


I had wondered about this today while watching NFL Networks Coach firing watch.. it briefly crossed my mind... But never in my WILDEST DREAMS did i ever think bowlen would actually do it. I am COMPLETELY STUNNED! I don't know what to think ... My stomach is really Upset about this... This is a TOTAL END of an era.. Although, i know we needed a Change.. this really Saddens me! I Have been A Broncos fan all my Life,But, this is a Coach that Brought Honor to this Franchise! He came and Finnally The Broncos Won a Superbowl after Losing 4! When i first found out i was shocked and was thinking.. well, im not really all that suprized.. but, to be TOTALLY honest.. i Never in a million years thought it would actually happen but, the more it has sunk in the sadder it makes me WOW..Its like losing an extended family member you really admired..

No comments:

Post a Comment