Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Thursday, September 16, 2010

YAY! I have my own Computer Back Again!!!

Snoopy_happy_dance_largeImage by imjkbryant via Flickr
YES! 


I have my own Computer back again!!! :) Now I can start Back Up Blogging regularly like i was trying to before my laptops most untimely death!!! 

( I know you all missed me!:) ) 

I have LOTS to blog about too! 

Broncos Football Season has just fired back up, I have an exciting new project in the works.... ( more details about this later!) 


You never know what Random thing is gonna strike my fancy and fire my Desire to Blog! 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment