Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Friday, July 30, 2010

This is The Kind of Blogger I Wana Be When I Grow Up!!

Anne Jackson, Author, Blogger, Speaker, Bad Driver

This Lady is My Favorite Blogger! She totally Inspires me! She is the Kind of Woman/Blogger I wanna be when I grow up!

Not only is She an Amazing Blogger, She's a published author as well!  She has written a book called:

Mad Church Disease: Overcoming the Burnout Epidemic ( Published in January of 2009 by Zondervan)

She Also has a New Book coming out in August that I Cant WAIT to read. Its called: 

Permission to Speak Freely: Essays and Art on Fear, Confession, and Grace 


This Book is from a Question she asked on her Blog " What is the one thing you feel you cant say in church" and the resulting hundreds of  answers she had gotten from that one question.

I found her Blog thru a mutual friend and started reading & I love It!. She never fails to  make me think & challenge me Spiritually.

She  is so totally open and transparent, her blog challenges me to step up to the plate & Strive to as open and transparent as She is! To be all God has called me to be!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment