Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cavaliers: Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert

Cavaliers: Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert


Here's something Random! We Interrupt my Favorite Things to Sound off on this Letter & the whole Lebron James, Cleveland Cavaliers drama.

Now I will be the first one to say that I have not followed this entire drama, nor do I even consider myself a Basketball fan, but I am a Fan of the NFL, so I do have an opinion on this Situation.

I don't agree with all the hype that Lebron (or his people, agents have created) with this decision. If you feel the need to move on, then, I think it should be done quietly, and just between you and your current team owner. Say something to the effect of "Dude, its just Buisness, it isnt personal" and be done with it.
Sports figures in every Sport do this all the time and it's not a Sign of lack of loyalty, or callous disregard for anyone.


Competitors like to be on winning teams, & if they aren't they want to leave.
It's just as simple as that.



But, to come out publicly and put this Letter out on the Internet, criticizing, demeaning, & cursing a player for a decision that they have made for "THEIR" career makes YOU no better than you say they are. I can understand the loss of an important player, and the loss of revenue it causes, and the fact that you want to show loyalty to your fans.


But, I'm sorry, Mr. Gilbert, all I feel like you did was make yourself seem small, classless & petty, making something that should have been responded to in private, Public.

I don't agree with the way that Mr. James has handled things either... Not by a long shot. But,the fact Remains...


Who's the Leader here?


Just my Two Cents! Feel Free to Comment about this! But, Please be aware that Comments that don't disagree respectfully will not be allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment