Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

HootSuite

ooh! I found something that Will possibly help me Blog More, seeing How i am Totally Slacking in the Blog updating Department... I totally Blew my New years Resolution.... *sigh* I have a Share this for Blogger on my Browser tool bar....... HMMM.. Right now this is the Web app for twitter I like to Use.... I really Like this! i was Scratching my Head trying to figure out a way to work in updating my Blog... I may have Just found it!!

Pretty Cool huh? I have more Random thoughts coming ... Trying to Not be such a Lazy, Blog slacker... LOL ;)

HootSuite

No comments:

Post a Comment