Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Monday, July 19, 2010

Life Bridge Student Ministries

Life Bridge Student Ministries

This is The Warehouse, The Youth Ministry of LifeBridge Church.

I can honestly say that Being a Youth Leader in this Youth Group is one of my favorite things.


The Warehouse is Led by an awesome couple. Their Names are Aaron & Cecily Jackson & they Totally have a Gift & and a Heart for Youth! As a Parent I am SO Blessed to have them to speak into my kids lives!

The Warehouse is all about equipping Students to be passionate followers Christ.

I really enjoy serving along side the Youth Pastor, and the other Leaders, whether or not we having a crazy time, or Serving others Its all the same!






























                                                           These Picture are From one of the Service projects that  I have been Involved in with the Students.                                     

We sorted the Donated Cans of food that the Mail carriers picked up for the local Food Bank.










Tommorrow, We are Going to Have Some Fun & Ministry for 3 days. We will be going up to Lake Wawasee for some Fun in the Sun and Crazy times, and some Deep time in the Word!

Of course I am going! So I will Be Sure to take Lots of pictures so I can show all the Fun that was Had! 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment