Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Saturday, July 17, 2010

North Point Community Church :: Podcasts

North Point Community ChurchImage via Wikipedia
North Point Community Church :: Podcasts

This is my Favorite thing for today!! This Church's Podcast's are Totally Awesome!! I especially like to listen to these on long road trips! that way I have time to Process it, and really think about it.

These  I have really gotten a lot out of  Andy Stanley's Pod-casts. I Love his Preaching style, it is very easy to listen to and he does it in such a way that people that aren't Christians, or someone that was burned by Christianity, or a Church can easily relate to, and not feel like they are being Preached at

I have a long drive tommorrow and this is one if the Few I will be enjoying!

I Highly Recommend these To Anyone!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment