Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.

Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.

I Really Love This Site!!! I can watch it for Hours!!! Seriously! This is Better than paying for a DVR, and most of the shows that I like are on here for FREE!! In this economy free is KING! I have always been about getting the most out of my money( even though, I have been called Cheap on occasion, by certain family members that shall remain nameless *Grin* ) I'm Sure that those People are Quite glad that I have a super-frugal side now! Did i mention that this site is Free?? Free to Sign up.. free to watch all the shows that you want on the site. They have ALL Kinds of shows! From the Current popular Programs to the oldies but goodies! Hulu is in the Process of having a Paid service as well, but, it hasnt been offered to the Public as of yet, but, you can sign up to trial it! For more Details on that, and anything Else Check out the Site!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment