Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Friday, July 16, 2010

Official Site of the Denver Broncos

own work, gfdlImage via Wikipedia
Official Site of the Denver Broncos

Ok! Back to my Favorite things!


Anyone who knows me knows that I am a HUGE Denver Broncos fan! I do come by it naturally however,
I was  born and mostly raised in Denver Colorado
say mostly because parents moved our family to Nevada when I was 13.

I am living proof that you can take the girl out of Denver, but, you cant take the Denver out of the Girl!

I first remember watching a Broncos game in 1977, The Year that the Broncos first went to the Superbowl.

After that, there was ALOT of Superbowl losses (4) as a matter of fact! enough to make Anyone except the most devoted fan depressed.

But, it all paid off in January of 1998  The year the Broncos won  Their first Superbowl!

They followed it Up with another Superbowl win the following year! Over the past 10 years we have had our Ups and downs. Witnessed the Dismissal of our Beloved Head Coach, and Gained a Promising new one.

This Season Shows Great Promise with the Addition of Florida Gator Quarterback Tim Tebow!


I cant Wait for the Season to Begin!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment