Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Toby Puppy!!


IMG00131
Originally uploaded by scrubbybubbles
This is my Baby! I have never been a big Dog Person, but, I must say that This little guy has totally captured my Heart! This picture was taken when he was just 6 weeks old... and he was jumping at my phone! :)




Toby is a Black Lab/Yellow Lab Mix. He is 7  months old and one of the Smartest Dogs I have ever had in my Entire Life! He has claimed me as his owner( see I told you he was Smart! lol! )  and He is like one of my Kids! I guess that is a good thing Since my Kids will be all leaving the Nest in the near future, that way, when  they do all leave, I wont feel so Empty Nest-ish!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment