Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Warehouse Lake Retreat 2010



Here it is!


I Said I would Post details about the Lake Retreat! We had such an AWESOME, AMAZING time!


The Students had a Crazy time, Learned about our Crazy God that Loves Us with a Crazy Love, and Learned about having a deeper, closer walk with Him.
Lake Wawasee
This is The Yacht We Went on our Cruise around the Lake on. The House in the Background is Where we stayed


Another View from the Yacht!
2 of my Fellow Leaders Enjoying the Cruise!        













                                                                                         
There Was LOTS of Water Fun to be had!  there was tubing, they were able to have Jet-ski rides, as well as there was a small boat they were able to ride themselves!


My youngest Daughter having a Good time in the Water mouse!
Warehouse Students Getting Ready for Some Great Teaching and Worship!



No comments:

Post a Comment