Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1 Corinthians 13:7 MSG - YouVersion.com: Online Bible


1 Corinthians 13:1-7 MSG - YouVersion.com: Online Bible

This is my Favorite Online Bible. The You Version.      

YouVersion

Probably because not only is it an Online Bible, but, It has an App for Just about every Smart-phone there is!
so you can use this handy little app wherever you need a Bible.  it also has a Feature that I totally LOVE, you can Share Verses with Twitter and now for the Blackberry, you can Share Verses on your Facebook page!



But, anyway, your probably wondering why I have a Particular Verse attached to it.
This Verse has been Speaking LOUDLY to me over the Past week.

You know how you can read a verse of scripture and you think "yeah, that's nice" one time & then you can come back to that same verse, and WOW! It totally comes alive!

Almost Kinda like God Saying " Did you really catch what I am trying to tell you?" and we don't see it
& then the next time, WHOA! There it is!

I dont know about you but, MAN, I think to myself WOW! that was there This Whole time!!! What a Gift!

Its like finding money in a coat or a Pair of Jeans that you didn't know you had, or perhaps, you forgot you had.
Here's This Verse, it has been Speaking VOLUMES to me from the Message:

1 Corinthians 13

1 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.2 If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing.3 If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.

4 Love never gives up. 

Love cares more for others than for self. 

Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have. 

Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,

5 Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,

6 Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,

7 Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end

Wow! That's Powerful! Especially in light of the Fact that THIS is how God Wants us to live our Lives! 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment