Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Watch Hawaii Five-0 on CBS.com. Full Episodes, Clips and Behind the Scenes footage.

Watch Hawaii Five-0 on CBS.com. Full Episodes, Clips and Behind the Scenes footage.




Ok,


Here's another one of my favorite things...

This show is, without a doubt, My favorite new show, & my favorite remake all in one.

I didn't even watch the premier because i wasn't all that thrilled about it when I heard about it.

A remake of Hawaii 5-0?

It seemed to be that more often than not, shows that they( The Networks) try to remake, fail abysmally.

So, I wasn't even the slightest bit interested in watching it.

Then I saw a clip like this....








I Thought, "hmm, that actually Looks Intresting! The Next day I was bored, and Home with a sick kid, so i thought "What the heck! I'll give it a try." Boy Was I hooked!!! Now I wont miss an episode of it!

I especially love  the tension/banter between the two main characters Steve Mcgarrett & Danny "danno" Williams.

Plus, there both quite easy on the eyes, so that makes it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment