Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Friday, February 4, 2011

Yes! I am Still around!!! Where the Heck have I been you ask??( Im Still gonna tell you even if you dont care! HA!)

I have been INSANELY BUSY!! Working 2 part time Jobs Thru  the Holidays is No Small Feat!! That Plus the Fact that my Laptop Died & there is something so much easier about wanting to Blog on a Laptop as opposed to a desktop computer.

But, Woohoo! I have a new Laptop... so YAY!

Anywhoo,

My Totally Awesome Pastor is Preaching a Series  that is TOTALLY up my alley!

( Yeah, he started it 2 and a half weeks ago... So what??)

Its from  Book called "The Hole in our Gospel"

Its Written by Richard Stearns ( who is the CEO of Worldvision BTW!! Cool Tie-in my Second Job huh??)

So, Starting tomorrow, I am going to be sharing my Thoughts on what I feel God is Speaking to me thru this series.

If you have been following my blog for any length of time, ( or just read all of my posts) You'll know that Is this a Area of Ministry that I have a very strong burden for!

I will be Including Links to this Book & The Study Guide I am using.. Plus the DVD that is the 6 week Quest that my Pastor is Basing his Sermons on after each post In case any of Ya'll Want it!!Search Amazon.com for the hole in our gospel by richard stearns







No comments:

Post a Comment