Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Change is our friend... Or is it??

Arrrgg!! What is the deal with the Social Media sites & the global sweeping changes lately?? I never used to think I was a person that was particularly resistant to change, but then this app had a Huge update ( which is why I haven't posted lately! An excuse I know! But work with me here!! ) which required me to re-enter all of my sign in info! Grrr! Then, Facebook decided to have a complete & total, headache inducing Identity crisis!!!! Oh well... I guess I gotta put on on my big girl panties & move on with life!
Doesn't mean I have to like it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment