Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello Fear!

This Is The Title Track from Kirk Franklin's Newest CD, that really resonated with me today!


Here's the Lyrics!

Kirk Franklin Hello Fear
 
Hello Fear
Before you sit down there's something I need to explain
Since you're here
I think I should tell you since we last talked things have changed
See I'm tired of being broken-hearted
So I made a list and you're on it
All my hopes and my dreams You took from me
I want those back before you leave

Hello Fear
I knew I would see you, You have a hard time letting go
See these tears,Take a good look cuz, soon they wont fall anymore
God's healing my hurful places
That seat that was yours now is taken
I'm no longer afraid,See I'm better this way
And one more thing before you leave
[Chorus] 
Never again will I love you
My heart it refuses to be your home
No longer your prisoner
Today I remember

Apart from you is where I belong
And never again will I trust you
I'm tired of fighting it's been way too long
No longer your prisoner
Today I remember
Who I was and now it's gone
They're gone
Hello Fear
Da da da da da, da da da da da
Farewell Goodbye So long [3X] 
Hello Grace
It feels like forever, I thought my chance with you was gone
See your face, it reminds me of mercy
And please let me say I was wrong
Never knew your touch was endless
How you never run dry of forgiveness
Didn't know how bad it was, was afraid just because
Sorry fear, grace took your place
[Chorus] 
Farewell Goodbye So long [8X] 
Hello Fear
Before you sit down there's something I need to explain
 Never before have I seen Lyrics that so closely resemble what I have discovered about myself & my own relationship with God!

There is another part on this CD that is also so totally true, its as if I wrote it! 

Lyrics to this song:

Kirk Franklin The Story of Fear 
 
I can't sing, but I'm gonna work hard for you to like me
didn't dream 'cuz if I fail then I might be

 
What they said I was, could I ever say I did it
Tell yay now that I'm second to admit it

 
Insecure, I can't understand the application

 
If I applied myself I guess there'd be no situation
But who teaches who when everyday's a substitute
I tried to plant love, but it never took root


My soul's got weeds and the roots are too deep
The roots don't sail 'cuz the roots are too deep

Wait


ADD See?  my roots too deep

A kid too afraid to close his eyes and sleep
can't you hear me studder everytime I speak
Fear said hello when she left me weak


Love me and left me with abandonment issues
Pains a secret, but it illuminates in you then it creates a menu
But sin on your plate you don't know until later how much ever you ate
Now I'm watching my weight
Will this album be my best one?


But if it's not y'all on to the next one
So hello fear it's about time we speak


It may take a while cause our roots run deep


Whew! seriously deep stuff!
I hope it blesses you the way it blessed me today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment