Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Im Going to DR2010!!!!


*What is DR2010 you ask? *

It is a Mission Trip that my Daughter and I are going on to the Dominican Republic with our Church’s Youth Group!!! (The Warehouse)

I am SO Excited! This is going to Stretch me like I have NEVER been stretched before!

We will be going July 3rd -July 10th . We are going in conjunction with a Barnabas Task, our Missions Pastors (Tom Hinton’s) Ministry.

We will be going to help with His Church Plant in Santiago, Dominican Republic

His church plant is called: *Cántico Nuevo. (New Song) we will also be doing street evangelism, and human videos and hope to minister in a School there.

I am placing a Donation button on here for that Purpose; it goes to a PayPal account that is designated specifically for the Purpose of this Mission trip! I will be updating my fundraising efforts and be posting All the Way up to the Trip, during the trip, and after the trip!!

*I am so giddy about this Opportunity!!! *

Here’s Pastor Hinton’s Website! Check it out!!! It’s Very cool!




Barnabas Task.org


No comments:

Post a Comment