Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Monday, January 18, 2010

Which Bibilical Character are You?

I Have Been Thinking Alot about which Biblical Character  Resembles my Life. When I first Rededicated My Life To Christ, I really identified  with David.

David, A man after God's own heart, a King, most of all, a Worshiper!

I still Identify with David, but, as i have Been really Seeking God's Purpose for my Life, I have found myself Identifying more and more with Joseph.

Lots of times in my life i have had, things happened  that I Couldn't figure out why i was being Treated the way i have despite Doing the Best i possibly could at a job. My motives were misunderstood time and time again. I really Felt that God had a HUGE purpose for my life, But, I had hit one road Block after another, after another and i felt like i was stuck!

I just reciently Decided that I was going to do my Job for God's Glory, Not to Impress a Person. I decided to do, The Absolute BEST  job I could, regardless of the Circumstances at a Workplace.

I have Felt Like God has been saying to me" be Faithful in the Small things so i can Promote  you to bigger things and that is Scriptural!
Luke 16:10-12 says:

 10 "If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won't be honest with greater responsibilities.11 And if you are untrustworthy about worldly wealth, who will trust you with the true riches of heaven?12 And if you are not faithful with other people's things, why should you be trusted with things of your own?
I have gained a Greater and Greater Understanding of these verses  more than i  ever have before in my life!!

This Brings me to what I am feeling more and more is my Calling and Purpose in life Missions work!!

I really am Drawn  to Mission's Work. Now, I Know for sure that this is God, and not me because when i first Rededicated when i was 32, the thought of  going into the Mission Field totally Terrified me.

If you would have asked me 7 years ago about Going On Mission trips, or being Missions Minded, I would have looked at you like you lost your mind!

Now i am an Adult Leader in My Daughter's Youth Group, Going on a Mission Trip to The Dominician  Republic in July!!!( I will be Blogging on this ALOT more later)

I cant Begin to tell you how PUMPED i am to go on this trip!!!!

so, which biblical character do you identify with?

No comments:

Post a Comment