Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Shack and God's Love For us

WOW! I love This Book! I went to my Girlfriends Unlimited Meeting and We discussed This Book.. its SUCH a deep Book.. its hard to cover Everything In 2 hrs.. On my Drive home The first Song that came on.. was This Song By Tenth Avenue North.. Its called BY Your Side... and the Lyrics Go like this..





Think God is Trying to tell us something here??? Or rather me? I know it is for All of us.. But, right at that point i Feel like it was Just Confirming what we just discussed, it was a very Personal Message to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment