Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Purpose and Our Choices

Purpose.

God has a Specific Purpose and Plan For our Lives, and i Believe That with All My Heart!

But, Sometimes I really Think that the Choices we Make, and the Actions Choose, and Reactions we Give Delay, or totally Distract us From the Purpose that God has for our Lives. We have a BIG enemy That DOESN'T want to see Us Succeed! an Enemy that Enemy will Use Everything in its Power to see that we don't, and ya know what?

I think that Sometimes we Make it EASY for The Enemy, Because he just uses our own Faults and weaknesses Against us, so that he Doesn't have to do ANYTHING, but sit back and watch Us Fail. He uses our Prideful-ness, our Lack of self- control in our Speech, and Behavior To Derail Us from what God is Calling Us to be. But We, the Other hand, DO have the Choice to come to a Realization that we have the Power to Change that!

God Wants us to Be The Mature Person that He Calls us to be,Just Like any Parent. So, Today, I Am Choosing that! I Have Come to a Place in my Life, in My Walk With God that Doesn't Want the Drama and immaturity That Comes From Being a Baby Christian that Wants to Live In my Old Ways and Old Self. I am SO ready To Step IN to ALL God Has for me!! I have been Getting glimpses of it here and There and I don't have a total Idea of all it is yet, But, I DO know It is MUCH Better than anything I have now or have had in the Past.

This Has come about because of a Situation With a Person that i Thought i knew and i Thought was my Friend. But, Their actions have Given me a Glimpse into a Person I Never knew they were. I think it has always been there, I Just never saw it or choose not to see it, or i wasn't at a Place in my Personal and Spiritual growth, that i would realize it.

I Am not saying Anything Negative about this Person other than the fact that i have Just realized that they are not the Person I thought they were, and that Is my Misconception. They are Still God's Child, God Still Loves them just as much as me or anyone else, and Its Not My Place to Judge their Actions. But, It has Made me Think about My actions and Choices. Ihave the Choice to Choose to Be the Person that God Calls me to be,or Not.

I Don't want My Actions or Emotions to Be a detraction From Gods Glory Being Shown thru me. I Now, More than Ever Am DONE with The Drama of Things that Don't matter in the Light of Eternity.

I am CHOOSING to NOT react, to NOT be Drawn into things that Don't Glorify God. I Just Dont have time For it! I am Not saying that this is Going to Be the Way i am from now on, I am going to have Days that I still struggle with it, Just like anyone else. But I am Choosing to Move Forward and Continue to Step From the Pit Of my Old Behavior, to the Palace that God has Prepared for me.

I realized that Today More than Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment