Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Let's Pause for a Moment of Silence....

A Moment of Silence for Fort HoodImage by The U.S. Army via Flickr
Ok... Yep... I haven't Posted in a couple weeks......have I?

That's Because my Laptop decided to go to Laptop Heaven.....

Bummer!

So, Let's Bow our Heads for a moment of silence for my Laptop....

Ok... Seriously, It did croak.. and it was MUCH more convient to blog from that ... than a Desktop.. but i have decided to Suck it up and do it anyway...  at least I have that! (Thank you Techie Husband!!)

But, That's why there haven't been any posts in the last week and a half or so... Just in case you were Wondering;) Dont worry, Im probably going to make up for it by doing bonus posts, because there are 2 things in particular I have Random Thoughts about!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment