Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

USA Network -Homepage-Television Shows, Series, Movies, Sports and Characters

The third logo of USA Network. It was updated ...Image via Wikipedia 



USA Network-Television Shows, Series, Movies, Sports and Characters








In keeping with my Favorites, I decided to Blog about this Channel. This Channel has A LOT of my favorite shows!



Let's see, White Collar
( See Below) This is a Great Show!!!




The next one on this station is PSYCH. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!!!
I have watched this from the Beginning & Since I have, I totally couldnt get into another show thats Similiar, Called The Mentalist. It was So different than Psych, It was Boring to me!
Here is a Good Video explanation of what its All about!
(Thanks to Isisgirl2 on you tube)

Here's a Clip of the Actual show... Funny stuff!



and the Last one I am Blogging about its a New Favorite! Covert Affairs!


These are Just some of my Favorite Shows on USA! I hope you enjoy them is much as I do!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment