Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Getting Life Back to normal

As i sit wondering what i should Blog about today, I am reflecting back on this Holiday Season! What a Busy Time! I am really Glad Things are getting back to normal and Back to our routine. I took my Son Back home yesterday:( I am Still really Tired from that and Staying up yesterday to watch the Colts Play( grrrr!). Now i can Focus on Moving forward with What i Feel that God Calling me Towards, My purpose, so to speak. I still Don't feel that its totally Taken Shape yet, But i do at least Know In which direction to move, Which i think is a Good thing, considering I didnt even know weeks ago. I was Moving in a total other direction and was getting frustrated because it wasn't working! (DUH!) no wonder! Anyway, I really think that God gives us a little Bit of it, a direction, and then sees what we do with it , or where we go with it and directs us from there. I am Really Excited to see what all unfolds for Me and my Family and my Church family! This is an Exciting time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie! It is exciting when God gives you a piece of the puzzle for what is next, I can't wait to read about it. Thanks for following my blog, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete