Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

AHHHHHH!

WHOA!

I was just thinking.. I haven't blogged since sunday...

Man, its been a busy few days.... Or maybe i just haven't had anything that i wanted ruminate about. I am SO glad all of the busyness is over with, My son is Here! and Now i can relax!YAY! then after christmas, 2 days of work.. then i am off for a week! a Whole week for me to spend with my Son who BTW lives with his dad In harrisburg Pa. After this i wont see him until july, so i am going to get my matty fix to hold me over until july I am going to post some pictures of me him and my other kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment