Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Monday, December 15, 2008

What a Day of Funk!

WOOHOO ... BOY Just when you have a Good day, and are actually getting somewhere Good that God wants you to Go, see things he's trying to get you to see. That Old enemy of your Soul, rears its ugly head and Tries to throw everything in its power to make sure that you Stay where you are.... and like some like me ... it works for a Little bit, ( ok, it worked for most of the day today) But i know that all that bluster is TEMPORARY!!! Because, The LORD's word says that he's a TOTAL DEfeated FOE!! Therefor! I know I dont have to stay where i am if I CHOOSE not to BELIEVE the LIE! God Loves me and there is NOTHING I can say or do that will change that fact! There is nothing i can do to make him love me anymore, and there is Nothing i can do to make him love me any less! I am choosing to Stand up and Brush myself off and Go Back after God even harder!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment