Welcome to my Blog

This is My Blog. The Content Of this Blog Changes, and WILL Change. It is about Everything that is Important to me! So, I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse in to my Brain!

HTML Marquees

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Shack

I have Just started Reading "The Shack". I love this Book already! I am just starting the Sixth chapter and i LOVE the way the Trinity is Portrayed. I feel Like i am in the Book and watching this all transpire! I have heard all of the negitive hype about this book and I cant even see why it bothers them. This Book is a work of fiction! I have heard it say that its not allegorical.. but i REALLY think it is.. and i think that if there is someone in your life that has been hurt by the church, or church members, this is a REALLY good book for them to see how God views us and his relationship with us. I cant wait to continue reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment